Friday, January 21, 2011

Gorgeous Hannah


I got up this morning and started cleaning house. Heather and I were going walking but it was 21 degrees outside and that's too cold for me. So I continued working on my house. Some realtor was showing it at 2pm so I cleaned everything and made it all shiny. I wish my hubby was here to help me, plus I miss him. I may just have to go to Idaho this week afterall. Molly and I left for our drive so they could show the house without a dog barking at them. I went to the Distribution Center and got a student manual for the New Testament. They had the Seminary one but not the Student Manual I wanted because they are redoing it and I have one packed away somewhere. The seminary one will have to do.
I came home from that and sat down and did nothing until I went to pick up Hannah, Harrison, Hayden and Josh Dalton to go to Hailey's basketball game. They won by a huge lead. I felt bad for the other team. They were out matched completely. I took this picture of Hannah being the videographer for her dad. Isn't she just gorgeous.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Hannah. As I was watching her I just thought how beautiful and grownup she looks. I love the way she is so kind to her grandma. She always reads things for me when I don't have my glasses and just is so sweet to me.
Matthew 20 - Matthew 21 This chapter tells all about the laborers that were all paid 1 penny even if they only worked one hour. The manuel brought up an interesting question. What message of comfort can this parable have for converts to the Church? I had never thought of it that way before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...