Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walls Are Going Up


The framer started on the walls today. And the Truss man from BMC came. They are redoing the blueprints for some reason. We are the only truss job BMC has right now so they are all over it. Lucky for us.
Tommy and I went to the store for a few things for Potato soup and I had to get a new pair of slippers because I left mine at home. We came home and snuggled in Janna's nice warm house and watched it snow and watched the framer work hard. His helper hurt himself last night while skiing so Logan "the framer" told him to go to the doctor to make sure he didn't have a broken rib. Logan is the brother of Garth who Janna works with. Austin came home from school and the next thing I know he is out helping Logan keep the snow off the floor. Now that's a worker! And of Course I couldn't help taking a picture. And would there ever be a time on when we wouldn't have a kitty in the picture. Callie Cat was our star today.
I did laundry and made some delicious potato soup, even if I say so myself. Janna and Scott went bowling and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all Janna's friends that always seem to know someone who can work for us. They are all so helpful.
Matthew 12 - Matthew 13  Jesus was judged because he picked corn for his disciples on the Sabbath. I guess judging other isn't a new thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...