Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinner and Home Depot

Today the framers worked on our roof all day. They had to frame where the addition meets Janna house and the garage. I don't know how they can figure all those angles out. Our framer Logan is the one people call when nobody can figure out how to frame stuff. I'm glad I found out about that. We know that it will be right. He gave Tommy a birthday card on his birthday. How sweet is that.
Tommy and I had to go back to Home Depot to get the tar paper and nails and flashing for the roof. We also looked at cabinets and formica samples. I found some I liked but it they are too expensive I'll just go with the premade ready to hang. I found some Hickory ones that I liked and we would just have to put them up on the walls. After we loaded all the stuff up in Tommy's truck we went to KFC for dinner. Ron was taking the kids to dinner and Scott and Janna had bowling so it was just us. We had a fun time. You know you're old when going to Home Depot is considered a date!!
John called to tell me American Idol was on. So I watched the last half. Thank goodness for Dish and prerecorded edisodes. I can watch the first part when I get home. Austin and I played Frontierville after he got home from scouts and Bailee and I watched TV.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Tommy today. I am grateful for all the years we have been together. He has always been by my side through thick and thin, and we have had lots of thicks and thins. I just love that man.
Matthew 25 - Matthew 26 I love verse 40 "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me." Maybe this is why it feels so good to do things for other people. One of my favorite Scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...