Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Bestest Friend is Here

I drove back down to the Hampton in Provo this morning to scrapbook. I finished this page and worked on a couple more that I will finish later. I left at 5pm to come home and spend time with Darell and Kathy. Darell has an appointment Monday so they came up for the weekend. I just love my bestest friend. She has a heart as big as the sky. We talked until 9:30 and then I had to go to bed because I was too tired to talk anymore.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Kathy. I am so blessed to have such a good and loyal friend that loves me no matter what. And it's good to have a friend that remembers "when"...
Matthew 8 - Matthew 9 This chapter tells of the faith of the centurion soldier and the gifts of healing the Savior did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...