Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home from Idaho

I came home today from Idaho. Molly and I had a non-eventful trip. We just drove and drove. We stopped at McDonald's in Tremonton and Molly got a hamburger patty. Her very first fast food. I didn't feed her this morning hoping it would help her car sickness. It must have because she made it with flying colors. She really did not want to get in the car at Janna's. I finally had to tell her sternly to come here. Funny dog.
I came home and did some laundry, picked up dog poop, carried up boxes to take down my Christmas tree, went over the stuff for our Relief Society meeting for Thursday and now I'm going to open a can of soup for dinner. Tommy stayed in Idaho to deal with plumbers and such. It's pretty lonely in this big old house without him.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby. I feel very safe and secure when he's with me. I'll just have to hot foot it back to Idaho when I've done all the stuff I need to here.
Matthew 17 - Matthew 18  When the disciples asked Jesus why they couldn't cure the man's son Jesus told them they did not have enough faith. It made me think if I have enough faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...