Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heading Out to Idaho

I packed up my bags and got ready to go to Idaho. I decided to leave today because there is a storm coming in sometime and I wanted to miss it. But before I left Heather and Judy took me to lunch for my birthday. We went to Mi Rancherito in Payson. The food was good but the company was better. I just love these two ladies. We always have fun together. Food, fun and laughter with good friends. That's how to spend your days.
I came home and loaded up my car and took Malachi home to Pleasant Grove and headed out. It was a good drive. No snow anywhere. I stopped once at a rest area near Tremonton so Molly and I could go potty and that was it. I got here at 6pm. The little kids were skiing so Janna and Scott had to go pick them up. Harley helped me set up my Nook and download the Scriptures. Now I am all set. Now it's bedtime because, once again I can't figure out how you can get tired sitting on you fanny, but I am.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for pray. I am grateful that I can pray for a safe trip and then head out by myself and never worry. I feel Heavenly Father watching over me.
Matthew 11 - Matthew 12  These are some of my favorite verses that have given me so much peace in my life. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...