Saturday, January 29, 2011

Putting up Gang Boxes


Janna, Tommy and I put up the electrical boxes. It was a tab bit cold in the house. The cold wind was blowing through the windows so our hands were freezing but we got a lot of it done. We went into Idaho Falls to take Tommy to lunch for his birthday. The we went to Home Depot so Tommy could buy himself a birthday present. He got some big old drill for making holes in the wall. I liked my Nook better. When we got home we worked some more on the house and when it got too cold for all of us we came in and hung out for the rest of the evening.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my wonderful daughter and all the hard work she does for us. We really couldn't have done this without all her help. She is the best.
Matthew 27 - Matthew 28  I have a hard time reading this chapter. It's hard to read what the Savior went through when he was crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...