Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Genealogy We Are Doing It...

I went to the Provo Mall this morning with Tommy and spent my Christmas Gift Card from Dean and Amie. I got shirts and socks and I'm going to make a couple of skirts. I tried to find church dresses but they were all short and ugllllly. After that we went to Macey's and did some grocery shopping, came home and put it all away, Tommy chopped up a head of cabbage, I made cole slaw dressing for Tommy. Then I worked on Relief Society stuff until it was time to go do genealogy/visit teach Arleen Hopkins. We fixed a couple of things that were wrong and got her father sorted out. We had to send a request to Salt Lake to unhook him from his Aunt and Uncle. We'll be waiting on that answer. I was there until almost 3:30. Just as I was finishing up my throat started getting a little scratchy and as the evening progressed I now have an official sore throat and Sinus pressure. Took some Nyquil and hope it's gone in the morning.
I came home and worked some more on Relief Society stuff and made corn bread to go with the beans I made today with the left over ham. They are yummy!
Tomorrow I am for sure going to get a new study guide for the New Testament. I have searched everywhere and can't find mine.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Malachi. He is very sweet to his grandma. I enjoy it when he comes over and stays with us.
Matthew 4 - Matthew 5  I want to study this chapter where it says that satan tempted Jesus when I have my study guide.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I start to get a cold or sore throat I take Zicam. It really works. You should give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...