Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shopping Day

Janna, Bailee and I went to the mall in Idaho Falls today. Janna got tank tops, I got a Lyra Light for my nook, Austin got new gloves for skiing and I got Harley a Lyra Light for her birthday next month. It will be a good early birthday present for her when Scott and Harley get home. They went to Utah and Colorado to pick up antlers. Bailee got 2 new crabs for her fish tank. Everybody is happy...
We made burritos for dinner and watched "The Closer" all night. Janna and I really love this show. Austin and I played Frontierville today. We have a lot of fun farming together. We like collecting money and getting rich selling our crops and animals. If only it was so easy in real life.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my grandkids. I so love all of them. I think of them everyday and pray for them. I keep their names on the Prayer Roll for added protection. They are the absolute joy of my life. I was listeneing to my voice mails finally the other day and there was a message from Hannah wishing me a Happy Birthday. I just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. That's why I'm grateful for my grandkids today and everyday.
Matthew 14 - Matthew 15  How barbaric to behead someone. I guess somethings never change. They still do this in the middle east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...