Monday, January 31, 2011

Roof Is Going On

Today Logan started on the roof. It was so cold I really felt bad for the guys up there. Doesn't it look so sunny and warm. Well looks are deceiving because it was very cold even with this beautiful sunshine. The plumber also started on the plumbing. I did laundry, straighten up the house, made beans and corn bread and watched the workers work. That's what I did today. We are going back to Utah tomorrow and just rest up for a week. It's supposed to be 7 degrees tomorrow so that's too cold for Tommy and I to try to do anything in. Besides we need to get some stuff done at home.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for plumbers and roofers that know what they are doing. I am glad we are able to find workers at reasonable rates. Thanks to Janna and her friends.
Matthew 28 - Mark 1 I love in verse 19 where his disciples are told to teach all nations and baptise them. Same thing we are told to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...