Thursday, January 20, 2011

Enrichment Day and Night

Today was a long, hard day. We had Enrichment at 12pm and also at 6:30pm. It was a success so it's all worth it and I really needed to be with the sisters today. The food was delicious and the movie of Joseph Smith was so powerful. Not a dry eye in the house. Watching what the pioneers went through it really makes me appreciate what I have and how little we are asked to sacrifice. I got home at 9pm and I am going to lay my tired body down.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Joseph Smith. He did so much for us and gave his life. The gospel is true, The Book of Mormon is true and we do speak of Christ.
Matthew 19 - Matthew 20  The parable of the rich young man reminds me that possessions are not what we need to focus on. It's the spiritual things that we will take with us to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...