Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Genealogy Day

Today Susan came over and we worked on the New Family Search so she could learn how to do it. We worked on Jacque Taylor's line. It was fun and Susan is so smart the she got it the first time on everything. We printed a FOR so Susan can take it to the Temple and get cards printed out.
After that I did some house work and made Rice Pudding and took some to Yvonne Norton. She is such a good friend to me. I just love her...
That's been it for the day. Oh, and I also found a pattern for a skirt and some fabric so maybe tomorrow if I have enough energy I can make one. We'll have to see how that goes. I felt pretty good this morning but I noticed this afternoon my throat started hurting again and I was extremely tired. So I'm going to go hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the New Family Search that makes it possible to set at your dining room table and submit a name for Temple Work. I love technology.
Matthew 5 - Matthew 6  How marvelous for His disciples to set with Jesus and be taught by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...