Friday, January 7, 2011

Scrapping Weekend


I got up this morning and went to Judy's to have my hair done. Then I got ready and went to my Scrapping Weekend. These are the 2 layouts I got done and I redid a reunion page that I didn't like. I was very tired from lack of sleep so I left around 9pm and came home. I am finishing this off and going to bed so I can get up in the morning and go back.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my scrapping buddies. They make my life fun, fun, fun!!
Matthew 7 - Matthew 8  On of my favorite scriptures in all the world is contained in this chapter.  "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

1 comment:

  1. I love your pages!! It was a fun weekend! Your scrappin buddies are grateful for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...