Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the New Testament

I went to church today. It was a little hard because I still had a headache but I went and learned things and felt uplifted. That's why I go. Tommy was too tired so he stayed home.
After church I took a nap and it did help my headache. Then Tommy and I went to Dean and Amie's for Taco's to celebrate Dean's birthday. Tommy had gone to the mall yesterday and bought Dean a jacket. I love how Tommy does that for him each year.
I came home after dinner and arbitrated more records that where marked in a glowing red, meaning get them done or "puff", they will be gone.
I decided instead of studing the Pearl of Great Price I would read the New Testament being as that's what we are studying this year. I need to find my Student Manual tomorrow so I can read it along with my scriptures.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel. Cynthia asks us what our lives would be like without Jesus Christ and all he has done for me. I just couldn't imagine what life would be like without the gospel. So much would seem so hopeless. How could I have ever endured my mother's passing without knowing she would be free of pain and in Heaven.
Matthew 1 - Matthew 2  What a brave and wonderful woman Mary was. And how honorable was Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...