Saturday, January 22, 2011

Closet Cleaning Day

I started cleaning my closet this morning and it took me all day. I packed up 6 black trash bags of clothes to give to DI. My closet looks so much better and I know I'll never miss a single thing I gave away. I had Calvin Klein jeans size 10 saved for who knows what. I got rid of everything that doesn't fit or I don't like to wear. I kept saying to myself "What's the point of keeping stuff you never wear." It made it easy to get rid of  stuff. Now my closet looks all neat and orderly and I feel good about what I accomplished today.
I have been feeling a little lonely again today. I really miss Tommy. Usually it's me going away with my friends to have fun and leaving him here. I wonder if he feels like me. Probably not. I think it's a me thing.
I have to study for a part of the Relief Society lesson tomorrow that I'm teaching for Michelle. She is sick so I'll be doing it all tomorrow because Susan is out of town. I hope it turns out alright.
I think I need to get all this finished and go to bed. I woke up early so I'm getting pretty tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the energy I have had to be able to clean my whole house yesterday and do my closet today.
Matthew 21 - Matthew 22 Jesus told the Jewish leaders many witnesses that he was the Messiah and they wouldn't believe Him.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great accomplishment! I hope to follow your example this week!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...