Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a most wonderful birthday. I made it to 65 with most of my facilities intact. My birthday started out with Hayden singing Happy Birthday to me and birthday wishes from the Ingram clan over the phone. Then Janna called to wish her mom a Happy Birthday and John gave me a wonderful birthday hug before he left for work. And lots of my friends gave me birthday wishes on facebook. I felt loved!!
I had a presidency meeting this morning and we got lots of planning done again. We had to clean the house for a showing so that took up the rest of my morning and afternoon. Then when the realtor came I took the dog for a drive. It seems we have done this a few times before!
 My cute, sweet Amie and John in the background. (Shhh, don't tell him his picture is on the internet.)
 My yummy Hot Fudge Walnut Brownie Sundae. It was yummy. My Hannah is quite the photographer...
Here we are all trying to eat it up, except Hayden because it has walnuts and he's allergic. Amie is helping him find ice cream and no nuts.
Dean and Amie took all of us to Dalton's for dinner. Amie is so funny. She keeps things fun. John and Malachi came with us too. Now if I would have had Janna and her family and Heather, I would have had all my wonderful family to celebrate with. My Chicken Alfredo was wonderful. Hannah had to help her grandma by reading the menu to me. We ended up getting the same thing, Chicken Alfredo. Malachi loved his too. We know what's good at Dalton's. We had a great time laughing and talking and opening presents. Heather tried to call me last night to wish her grandma a happy one but I couldn't get the call excepted. I hope she calls back tomorrow so I can tell her I didn't hang up on her. Besides, I love to hear her sweet laugh and have her tell me she loves me "big much up to the sky".
Grateful Statement: How could I not be grateful this day for my wonderful family. They make me feel so special. I love each and every one of them. I love their individuality and especially how they make me feel so very loved. I'm one lucky (or is it blessed) lady.
Matthew 9 - Matthew 10 Jesus was truly no respecter of persons. He loved everyone and turned no one away no matter what they had done. He was continually forgiving people their sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...