Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today was such a busy day. I got up at 5am to make sure I had time to go over Michelle's lesson before church. I was the only member of the presidency there today so I conducted and then turned over the time to Natalie for her part of the lesson. It was wonderful and she did such a good job. She said she was nervous but she never showed it. She just gave the lesson and all the sisters participated so she was able to use up the entire time. I just had to bear my testimony and remind the sisters that Heavenly Father is in charge! I went home in between Sacrament and Sunday School to get a copy of the check I gave the bishop for my tithing. They had not recorded it somewhere so it didn't show up. Then I went to Sunday School to hear Walt Norton teach a fabulous lesson which I learned later was on the spot. He took the manual and his scriptures and got up and taught. Such a gift...
I came home from church, changed my clothes and went to Yvonne Salcido's to help her with her genealogy. I finally had to call Darell and he told me to sign on as a helper because we couldn't figure out her password and the church system was down. We finally found the people she was looking for that had 12 children and none of their work has been done. She had hit a gold mine.
After 3 hours we printed up her FOR and I came home to get ready for my visiting teachers that were coming at 5 and my home teachers that were coming at 6. What a busy day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel today. I so love all it has for us. It makes this life easier to get through.
Matthew 21 - Matthew 22 I learned about the wedding garment and why the man was treated the way he was because he wasn't wearing one. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...