Thursday, January 6, 2011

Balancing the Checkbook

Today was balancing the checkbook day. I got it all done. Then I changed sheets and did laundry. I made Barbeque Chicken, Baked Beans and Baked Potatoes for dinner. It was very good.
I took a good nap on my couch today. It was so relaxing. I just could hardly wake up. I have been tired lately. I don't know if it's stress or just plain laziness. I am excited about Scrapping Weekend tomorrow. Maybe I can start scrapping again. It's been awhile since I've wanted to do any pages. We will see what this weekend brings. I also arbitrated some Census records and made phone calls for Relief Society. There you have it, short and sweet!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the New Testament and the teachings of Jesus. I love to read his words and what I need to do to be better.
Matthew 6 - Matthew 7 More direction to his disciples. The Law of Moses fufilled by the Law of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...