Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby

Harley, Bailee and Austin wishing Grandpa a Happy Birthday!
Tommy "Birthday Boy" cleaning up snow so it can dry out in here.
Here come the trusses.
They were able to put the trusses on today. Tommy and I were entertained all day just watching these guys climb all over the top of the walls. I would fall off the very first thing. I cleaned up Janna's house a little and didn't do much of anything. I made Tommy a Birthday Cake because today is his birthday. We sangHappy Birthday to him tonight. He is 73 years old. Wow, how did we get so old. We were young just yesterday! I made Spaghetti and Garlic Bread for dinner and then we sang to Tommy. Now it's bed time.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a cute little grandson Austin. He is always in a good mood and comes home from school all smiley. He goes straight outside to see if anyone needs his help. Isn't that cute. He seems to have lost his hammer today so he's going to play his DS.
Matthew 24 - Matthew 25  There is a little sentence in the study guide that says, "Treasure the word and you will not be deceived." It is probably because it says the even the elect will be deceived. Makes me know that I need to keep studing my scriptures and not quit....

1 comment:

  1. It's starting to look like a house!! That's exciting!! We still might not let you move though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...