Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Nook

I went visiting teaching with Jacque to Joan. We really had a nice visit. I came home and worked some more on Relief Society. Tommy left to go to Idaho but before he left he gave me a present for my birthday. It's a Nook... What a sweet hubbie. I had talked about wanting one for church so I wouldn't have to have my heavy scriptures. Now I have to have Harley show me how to download the Standard Works on it. It was a very nice surprise. I just love that hubbie of mine. I guess we must be really good for each other to last all these years. I also got the cutest handmade card from Heather.
John made Malachi steaks for dinner but I had already eaten. Malachi gave me wonderful hugs and told me he loved me. Nothing better than grandkids who love you...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my dear husband. I don't say it enough but I love him with all my heart.
Matthew 10 - Matthew 11  Jesus calls the Twelve Apostles. His instructions are so much like I think of when the missionaries are sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...