Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going to Home Depot

Daddy Daughter Date to Home Depot
Walls are up, Wahoo!!!
Crazy Snow Dogs, Molly and Maggie
Tommy, Janna and I got up and got ready and went to Home Depot. Tommy got all the electrical for our house. They were supposed to swing the trusses today but it was snowing too hard so they are doing it tomorrow. I couldn't believe it when I got up and it was snowing. I really am getting sick of winter.
When we came back from Home Depot, Janna made some Chocolate Chip Cookies. They were so good. Then we just hung out waiting for the snow to go away.
Molly just loves being with her sister. They run around and play all the time. They both really like running around and eating the snow. I would play ball with them but I don't think they could find it.
I had to go get Harley tonight from Young Women's as she wasn't feeling very good. But by the time I waded through the snow in my slippers and knocked off snow to make my windshield wipers work and finally got going it was almost time for it to be over with. I was so glad the girls in her class came knocking at her door tonight and took her there.
Janna, Bailee and Austin went skiing this afternoon to Kelley's Canyon. They really had fun. Too cold for me or I would have went up and taken pictures. If I ever went out in it I might get used to it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Harley Anne. She is such a hard worker. She sets her alarm for 6am every morning and gets up and goes out in the dark to feed all her animals. She is sweet and kind to her grandma.
Matthew 23 - Matthew 24  I learned to "Enlarge the borders of their garments" was when they added tassles and enlarged the borders so they would be more noticeable. Not so humble of an attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...