Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainy Day

Today it rained off and on all day. It made the snow all slushy. I want some sunshine!! I went to church with Janna, Austin and Bailee today. It was really a good Sacrament Meeting. The speakers were wonderful. One of the speaker's oldest son was in a gang in California and shot up a house in a drive by and injured a lot of people. He talked about following the Savior and how his son had made some really bad choices. My heart just went out to him and I thought of Justin and how short his life was because of gangs. Makes me sad... He should have been around to hang out with Janna.
After church we just pretty much hung out and watched it drizzle. I made a cake for the kids and Janna made Zita for dinner. Very good. I worked on this page and finally finished it. I must keep scrappin to keep up with my picture taking.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful that none of my kids got into gangs in California. I was so blessed. I am glad we moved to Acton to get away from all that.
Matthew 15 - Matthew 16 There is so much to learn in each of these chapters. Jesus didn't waste words. This tells of feeding the multitudes with 7 loaves and and a few little fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...