Monday, January 3, 2011

Presidency Meeting

This morning I was up early so I could have everything done by 9am when we start our meeting. We got a lot of things planned and then I ran around getting lessons to people and such...
Tommy took my car and got it fixed so we had to go pick it up and then I made Spaghetti dinner. I feel like I have been productive but it doesn't seem like much when you put it in writing. I did get a couple of drawers decluttered and I arbitratred some census'.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Savior. As I have been reading the New Testament it just makes me feel so blessed to know of Him and His mission.
Matthew 2 - Matthew 4 I love the part about the wise men visiting Jesus. Susan's sister wrote a book about the gold, frankincense and myrrh. It is a beautiful book that tells of what a great gift they were to Mary and Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...