Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowy Sunday

Kathy, Darell, Tommy and I went to church this morning. The time has changed so we go at 9am now. It was a very good service. Good speakers, good teachers and good friends. Who could ask for more. We came home and had lunch and talked for awhile and them Kathy and Darell took a nap. I tried but couldn't sleep. We made steaks and baked potaotes for dinner and Kathy and I chatted until midnight and then I had to go to bed because my eyes were closing. That was my Sunday with my bestest friend.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for church. I am grateful for the things I learn. I am grateful for the friendship and love I feel in my ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...