Friday, January 14, 2011

Texas Road House for Birthday Dinner

 My daughter the Skidster operator...
Janna made this day my birthday day again. I do believe I am having a janice-a-thon. Janna had called to make an appointment for a pedicure for us, so we walk in and they had no appt set up for us. We were at Serenity Spa in Rigby but we finally figured it out. Janna had thought she was calling Serenity but she had called LaBelle's. We had a good laugh over that. It was tons of fun and while my toes dried Janna went to the tanning beds and got some sun.
After we were all done with that we gathered up everyone and went to dinner at Texas Road House. They have the most delicious rolls. Just like my mom used to make. We are all tired and ready for bed. Good Night!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a wonderful daughter that loves me. She is so sweet to me. Thanks to her I had another wonderful day celebrating my 65th.
Matthew 13 - Matthew 14  This chapter is filled with parables that Jesus taught. I had made a note in the margins about verse 32 the says, "birds = Angels come to gather their children" Old Testament Study Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...