Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Idaho, Again

I have this drive down to a fine art. Molly and I just go! John loaded my little kiln in my car for me before he left for work because it is heavy. I went to the bank, gas station and Rite Aide to pick up mu prescription and off I went. I met a lady in Salt Lake that I had sold my Kiln to. We loaded the kiln into her car and I got my $100 in cash and off we went again.
I got here about 2:30 and got to walk through my house. I can almost see what it will look like. Tomorrow I will take pictures. I made Potato Soup for dinner and watch "The Closer" with Janna and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to just get in my car and travel. I have always loved to travel (I get that from my mom) and I am grateful that I have the ability to do so.
Matthew 22 - Matthew 23 "Thou shalt love the Lord with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." I love this verse, it makes me want to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...