Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dinner at Dean and Amie's

Our home teacher, Brother Gerber, came to home teach us this morning with his daughter Sarah. What a pretty girl. He had been trying to catch us for a long time but I was gone so much it took until today for him to finally get us.
After that I went to church by myself because Tommy has a nose bleed. Church was good. After church I finished making the salad I had started before church so I could take it to Dean and Amie's for dinner. I also made 1000 Island Dressing for Dean. He loves my dressing and I love him so that's a good exchange. I just love this wonderful family. Amie makes the best dinners and John is willing to go. What a changed guy.
Now I'm going to finish blogging and go lay down. Because I'm old and I get to do whatever I want.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my son Dean. I don't think I tell him how much I love him enough. As I was watching him on the stand today in church I just kept thinking how easy he was to raise and how faithful to the gospel he has always been. I love his testimony and his caring nature. He is my rock!!
Section 57 - Section 58  Independence, Missouri was revealed to Joseph Smith as the place for the City of Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...