Friday, October 8, 2010

Walked in the Mist

Janna and I took the kids to school today and went to Jefferson County Lake where they have a walking trail. We walk 2.2 miles and the weather was fabulous. Overcast and a little damp. I didn't bring my good walking shoes because I didn't want to get them dirty in case we walked in dirt so my feet didn't feel as good as usual but we did it anyway. It was so fun to walk with Janna again. We used to walk when she lived in Utah. We even walked in the snow.
Then we ran all of Janna's errands and met Scott at the Chinese Restaurant that is so good in Rigby for lunch. Then on to grocery shopping for Scott's hunting trip. He is taking Bailee and Harley deer hunting. What a good guy.
Then after the kids got home from school we went to the mall so I could get Janna something for her birthday. She got a cute coat with a hood to wear to court. Bailee got bracelets at Claires and Austin went to a gaming store but didn't spend any of his money.
I took these pictures of Bailee and Austin with their little kitty Bailee found in the field. Scott calls it Hell Cat. It's very cute and just as ornery. Then I made Cowboy cookies and now it's time for bed...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for a darling daughter that loves her mom. She is just a delight to be around, and she took me to Applebee's, my favorite restaurant last night.
Section 3 - Section 6  I love in section 4 where it talks about embarking in the service of God. This whole section just makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...