Saturday, October 9, 2010

Austin's Pumpkin

We saw the girls and Scott off to hunting this morning and I made Janna some cookies. We cleaned house and watched 3 episodes of "The Closer". I really like that show. Then Janna and I went to Kings Department Store and Brolims for grocery and household stuff. We came home and worked on the plans for our little addition onto Janna house. Tommy made some good changes to our old ones that made it much better. We are off to Home Depot. Tommy's favorite store. And of course Austin got a pumpkin at Home Depot. Not the pumpkin patch but Home Depot. Go figure!
We are home now and I am going to go to bed because I'm tired. It has been a marvelous relaxing day for me just hanging out with Janna.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my dear hubby. I really don't believe I appreciate him enough. I've got to work on that.
Section 6 - Section 7  I really love verse 36 where it says "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." That is so comforting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...