Monday, October 25, 2010

Sour Dough Starter

I was pretty tired today. Too much having fun... I didn't walk today due to the weather. I pretty much messed around all day not accomplishing anything. I did make Sour Dough Starter from a kit I bought at the Bosch store in Phoenix. We'll see if it's as good as the one I had years ago. I also made Chile for dinner. I worked on genealogy off and on all day.
Ruth called me tonight to help her with the New Family Search. She is starting to do her ex-husband's family. No one is a member so she had lots of people to find. Now it's time to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my warm, cozy house that I can be in when it's snowing outside.
Section 46 - Section 47  I love to read about all the gifts we are given by Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...