Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vermillion Cliffs


Kathy and I got up this morning and headed out for St. George. We went a different way home that I had never traveled before. It was gorgeous. These Vermillion Cliffs and the Navajo Bridge were spectacular. I was so glad my brother Johnnie told me about going this way. It's also the way to go to the North side of the Grand Canyon where the glass cat walk is. But we didn't have time so I'm going to make Tommy take me on a little vacation to see it. If I ask him nicely I bet he'll do it for me. LOL!
We got into St. George about 5pm and stopped at In and Out and got hamburgers for everyone. We are tired old ladies. We have traveled 1600 miles on this vacation. We criss crossed Arizona all over the place and had a wonderful time. I love my bestest friend and really love the fact that Kathy is the best traveling partner ever. We stop everywhere and see everything. Fun Fun Fun!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the beautiful scenery I have been able to enjoy on this week long vacation. Heavenly Father is quite the artist.
Section 43 - Section 44 I have written  in the margins of this section that because the early Saints did not support Joseph Smith as the Lord told them while Joseph translated the Bible, Joseph had to stop often and couldn't finish and the manuscript ended up with the reorganized church. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...