Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Sunday

I loved listening to all the talks today. So many things to think about. And I took notes both days so I can go back and see who said what. It was awesome and I have been spiritually fed. I put a roast in the crock pot so after conference we could have dinner.
John took Molly up the mountains this afternoon. He ended up in the parking lot of Maple Lake. That was a long way to travel and I guess Molly tried to jump the river but didn't make it. She was a muddy mess by the time she got home so I had to give her a bath. She is all white and shiny. The bathtub was filled with dirt and the water was a dark brown.
This is a page I made while watching conference. I made another one that I will put on tomorrow. I just think these grandkids are so cute all dressed up to can. They really had fun.
Darell and Kathy are coming today and spending the night. Darell has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Kathy and I had a wonderful evening talking as usual. We do have the gift of gab! Kathy and I planned our vacation for the 17 thru 24. We are going to have some fun. Now I'm tired and ready to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I really love to watch general conference. I can remember when it seemed a chore to watch all the sessions. Not anymore. I really look forward to them and I am grateful for my mighty change of heart.
Ether 14 - Ether 15  I just can't imagine what the smell must have been with all the bodies of men, women and children stacked up across the land. So very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...