Monday, October 18, 2010

Grand Canyon Again and Deer Farm


Kathy and I got up and headed out for another morning at the Grand Canyon with a card in my camera. We are so glad we went back because we had totally missed Mather's Point. It was beautiful. After we finished looking at all the sites we took off for Phoenix. On the way to Flagstaff we stopped at a Deer Farm so Kathy could feed something. I thought these deer were going to eat her jacket. They just pushed her around everywhere. After we got through feeding the deer and looking at all the animals we continued on to Phoenix. It was an uneventful 4 hour trip. We were even able to manuever the freeways of Phoenix. We arrived at Ethel's and just hung out for the night. We were pretty tired from all the fun so we went to bed pretty early.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for freeways that make it easy to get from one place to another.
Section 24 - Section 29  It made me sad to see how Hiram Page was decieved by Satan with a certain stone. It is a lesson well learned. We can't have revelation for other people or the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...