Friday, October 15, 2010

Leaving for St George

I had a wonderful nights sleep again and feel great today. I have been praying that I would feel good so I could go on this vacation with my bestest friend Kathy. I ran down this morning without a shower (yuck) and let out Heather's doggies so I could come back and start getting ready to go.
I drove all the way to St George without getting tired. It was really fun. Now Kathy has cooked us a wonderful dinner and we have all our maps printed out and we are ready to go. So I guess it's good night so we can get up early and head out. Kathy is getting all her vitamins and pills ready to go. The older you get the more pills you have to take.
Grateful Statement :  I am so grateful for the safe trip I had down here today. I know that Heavenly Father watches over me always.
Section 18 - Section 19  In verse 46 it says "And after that you have received this, if you keep not my commandments you cannot be saved in the kingdom of my Father". I guess that about says it all. I had better be keeping His commandments.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...