Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tamale Making Night

I had a most fabulous day today. I went and got my hair cut by my cute cousin Ruth and had a pedicure with my cute cousin Ethel. I just felt pampered. Kathy and I went to lunch after all this and then to the market for the stuff to make Tamales.   We spent the evening making tamales, burning up a pot, eating chips and salsa and waiting for tamales to steam.  They were wonderful.  Very Yummy!
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for my wonderful cousins that I love to spend time with.
Section 29 - Section 30  This section talks about the end of the world. How the sun won't shine and the moon shall turn to blood. I think it will be a scary time but if we are righteous we need not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...