Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finishing Relief Society Project

It was so cold when I got up this morning I just couldn't walk. So I called Heather and asked her if we couldn't walk later. That was good for her so we arranged to meet at 1pm. Then at 10am Michelle came over to help me finish the Relief Society project I have been working on all year. Susan joined us and we had a good time. I am finished with this project unless someone new moves into our ward. What a relief.
Then I met Heather down in Salem to walk and can I tell you how very hard and difficult it was for me. Could I have lost all the ground I gained in 3 weeks time? And I even walked here and there during the three weeks I was flitting around on vacation. I guess it's ground zero once again but I won't give up!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a friend like Heather that is willing to walk with me and keep me motivated. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have went walking today.
Section 49 - Section 50 I had forgotten about Ann Lee who the quakers thought was Christ. And in verses 18 and 19 it talks about eating meat. We are not to abstain from eating it.

1 comment:

  1. That goes double here--Thanks for keeping me going too. It was fun to be back at it again. It goes by a lot faster when there is someone to chat with.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...