Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Road Trip Page

We got up this morning and messed around until noon and met Janna for lunch and headed out to Bonneville High School where Hailey and Hannah were playing a soccer game. It was fun to watch them. I used Amie's camera to take pictures as mine is not working right now. I hope I got some good ones. I only need 6 or 7 really good ones so hopefully I was able to get some. When we got on the freeway and started home we did really well until we hit Lehi and the it was 10 mph all the way to Provo. I was a little sick of the car by then.
I am so glad to be home because I get to sleep in my comfy bed tonight. I made this page while I was at Janna's. I had a wonderful time with these grandkids going to Arizona.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Hailey and Hannah and the wonderful athletes they are. I love to watch them play. So much talent, it makes me proud.
Section 11 - Section 13  One of my favorite scriptures. Verse 7 says "Seek not for riches but for wisdom; and, behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...