Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mary Englebright Collection

I'm feeling a little better today but still not up to par. I was able to do three loads of laundry and start getting packed for tomorrow.
Cindy called me and brought over some of her Mary Engelbright stuff she had and wanted to know if I wanted it. Of course I said "YES". I love her stuff. I think it's the bright colors and sweet patterns that just make me happy. I took this picture after I added the cute ones Cindy gave me. Aren't they just the cutest! What a wonderful friend I have down the street.
I tested out my camera again today thinking that maybe by some miracle it would fix itself so I'd have it for my vacation, and lo and behold I took the SD card out and put another one in and it worked. How's that for a miracle. Heavenly Father loves me...
I spent the day once again drinking orange juice and resting. I had a wonderful nights sleep so maybe I'll take some more Nyquil and see if it does the trick again.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful I am feeling better. I need to feel good for tomorrow so I can drive to St George to start a fabulous vaction with Kathy.
Section 17 - Section 18 What a privilege for Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer and Martin Harris to be chosen to be witnesses to the Book of Mormon plates.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janice!!! I am so glad that you like Mary Engelbright!! I am glad to see that my mom's stuff is still loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that your camera is better. He does love you--you have great faith. Have a great trip

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...