Thursday, October 7, 2010

Starting the Doctrine and Covenants

I finally finished this page. I had a hard time choosing the paper and elements. I wanted to post this page today as I went to the Rexburg Temple today and had a bunch of baptism done and I did 10 Iinitiatories. I am so glad I went. I kept thinking I didn't want to go 'cause I was tired but I finally just got ready and went. It was a beautiful drive, a beautiful Temple, and a beautiful feeling once I walked in the front door.
I also started on the D&C today. I am reading all of the standard works.
I got home around noon and took a little nap. I straightened up Janna house and folded some laundry.
Now we are off to dinner and to watch Janna and Scott bowl.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Temples and the wonderful work that is done inside them. And I'm grateful I am worthy to go and do the work for my ancestors.
Explanatory Introduction - Section 3 I love in section 2 where it talks of the hearts of the children be turned to their fathers. That's genealogy in a nut shell. We need to know our ancestors so when we meet them in Heaven we will know who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...