Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girls Trip Page

I made this page today of Bailee and I going to St. George. We had so much fun. I went to the eye doctor this morning and got new glasses. I have computer glasses and reading glasses. My far away vision is good. Funny how my eyes keep changing over the years. Then at 12:30 I went over to Heather's and we worked on her genealogy. We are going to get some names ready to go to the Temple.
After that I scrapped awhile and then went to Walmart and then the cannery. We were pretty busy tonight. Lots of young women come in with their leaders to can for their ward. I love to see them have fun canning.
Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for New Family Search and Ancestry. com. It is such a great source of information for the families we are tracking.
Moroni 1 - Moroni 8 These were such uplifting chapters after all the war and destruction. I love how it talks of Charity and how "Charity Never Faileth". It is the pure love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...