Thursday, October 28, 2010

House Plans are Okay!!

Heather and I went walking this morning. We only went 2 times around because we didn't have time but we did it. I got up and went. And I felt much better today than yesterday.
John and I went grocery shopping because there wasn't one piece of fruit in this house and very few vegetables. So I got lots of fruits and veggies for us so we can eat healthy. Then I worked on my genealogy again and made a jello fruit salad for dinner. That's been my day.
John took Molly for a 3 hour walk today and she managed to get into some stickers. Tommy told John to just cut all the stickers out. Now look what she looks like. I told them she isn't the kind of dog that you just chop her hair off. She's queeny stuff and needs to be treated so. And she's very dirty. And she hates having her picture taken. She will hardly look at the camera. Poor Molly!!
Janna called tonight to let me know she had been to the County and they said there was no problem with our house plans. If there would have been I would have given all this up and gone to live in a tent somewhere. Just joking. But that was good news so now we can build our little add on to Janna's. Tommy is ready to build something. It will be so good when we aren't so strapped for money. Heavenly Father loves me....
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my change of mood so I could get up and feel good and go walking. I hate depression. But I know it always goes away eventually.
Section 50 - Section 51  In verse 24 it says, "That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." I love the way this verse tells me that as I study the scriptures I will gain more and more light and a stronger testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...