Sunday, October 10, 2010

Going To Church In Idaho

Janna, Austin and I got up this morning and went to church. It was good to listen to everyone's testimonies. I'm so glad we finally got there. Janna's ward is the 16th and her Bishop is Harley's spanish teacher. He is very young. I was hoping someone would speak to Janna but no one did. Some sisters actually walked by her, looked her in the eye and kept on walking. It made me want to do better when new people come to my ward. Tommy was sick so he didn't go. Sunday morning sickness gets him alot. After church we just hung out and did nothing. I read scriptures and worked on scrap pages which I will post later. They really are cute.
Then one of Janna's horses got out so Janna and Dad spent the afternoon fixing fences. I made beans and corn bread for dinner. It was pretty good.
Now I'm going to finish this up and work on some more pages.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Janna went to church with me today. I loved sitting with her and Austin. I just felt Heavenly Father's love for me.
Section 7 - Section 10 I really like where the Lord tells Oliver Cowdery that if it be right his bosom will burn within him, and if it be not right he shall have a stupor of thought.

1 comment:

  1. Did you punch those "unsociable" women? I would have! They need to embrace the newbies. They better be nice to our Janna! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...