Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home at Last

I left St. George this morning at 5:30 am and drove home. It was really good to get home but I really did have so much fun. I went to church with Tommy and then after church, which was very good and uplifting, Tommy, John and I went to Dean and Amie's for dinner. Amie is such a good cook. She always serves us a delicious meal. Her dessert was so good. It was a mexican cake called "Tres LaLeche" and it was yummy. John and Tommy went to dinner last week also. John seems to really enjoy going down there. I got to see little Chloe. She really is beat up. But she could still jump up on the chair by me so I could pet her. I am now finishing this blog and going to bed. I am one tired old lady tonight!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for our ward. It's amazing how when you go to your own ward you just feel so at home. I love our ward members.
Section 44 - Section 46 In verse 44 it says "And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off." I will be watching for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...