Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mom to the Rescue

I worked all morning getting my Wishblade cutting vinyl. It was a comedy of errors. First off my old computer that has the program on it completely went black. So I had to hook up another monitor to it and it worked! Then I couldn't get the Wishblade to recognize the com port that I had it plugged into. Finally got that figured out then I couldn't find my blade caps. I needed a blue one instead of a pink one as it was cutting with too much pressure. Looked forever and finally found my tin box with all the caps in it and could finally cut out my project. I'm leaving it all hooked up and not moving a thing so I don't have to do this again.
John and Molly went for a walk before the storms started. Thank goodness he took my phone with him. He called me from the Spanish Fork Golf Course so I could come and get him. When I started down the hill it was black and pouring over Spanish Fork. All the was to the Golf Course it was raining buckets. They had been sitting under a tree waiting for me. Molly was a little wet on the bottom from jumping in puddles. She loves her walks. I am amazed at how far those two walk everyday. I just wish I had that stamina.
I am now passing out candy to the jillions of kids that come trick or treating. What cute little things they are. At 8pm the lights go out and the candy stops. Time for all good goblins to be in their houses!
Grateful Statement:  I am so grateful today for my son John. He is so good to me and does whatever I ask of him with a willing heart.
Section 52 - Section 57  I didn't remember that W.W. Phelps had been called to write books for little children in the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...