Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mogollon Rim on the way to Snowflake



We got up this morning and packed up our stuff and said our goodbyes with lots of hugs and off Kathy and I went. We drove up to Snowflake thru Payson along the Mogollon Rim. Such a beautiful drive. We had to stop and take these pictures. We went to Claysprings to visit with Aunt Marie. She just looked so very sweet sitting at her kitchen table making an apple pie with her walker close by. We helped her with the pie and visited while it baked and promised to come back tomorrow. We then went to Snowflake and checked into the Comfort Inn and rested for a minute. After we went to have dinner at Trappers Restaurant we went to visit Johnnie and Phyllis. It was a good visit and we promised to come back tomorrow but I knew my brother had to get up at 3am to go to work and Kathy and I were really ready for a good nights sleep. We are now back in our room and I am so ready to go to sleep. It has been a wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have. I love them all and it's so good to see them again. I thank Heavenly Father for such a wonderful brother and my sweet Aunt Marie.
Section 32 - Section 40  So much revelation given to Joseph Smith. The Lord was so mindful of all that was going on to restore the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...