Monday, October 4, 2010

Friends Page

This is the second page I made yesterday while watching conference. I love that Bailee can be such a good friend. Her and Megan never argue. How cute are they, together making cookies and crafts.
Heather and I walked this morning and we were joined by Allison, Shamayne, and Suzanne. We walked for an hour and I was really beat when I got home. But I got my shower and went by Vanessa's to see if she would teach for us on Oct 24. She was so gracious and willing. I just love sisters like her. I also worked on some genealogy for a Relief Society meeting. I am trying to piece together the live of Prescilla Richmond who we think lived in the tiny log cabin in Payson. I just love to go on the hunt for people.
Tonight I have a lot of Sinus pressure so I hope I'm not getting an infection. I haven't had that for a few years. I used to get it all the time when my kids were little. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the wonderful rain that is falling as I am starting this entry. It smells so good and we need the moisture.
Ether 15 - Moroni 1  How could there have been so many people slain. In verse 22 says they were drunken with anger. The Lord had ceased striving with them. What powerful last words from Ether.


3 comments:

  1. Cute page! I hope that you are not getting sick right before your trip. See you for geneology in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling page! Here I am spell checking again, but you need to change run to fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy, you are the best proof reader in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...