Friday, October 1, 2010

Lazy Day

Heather and I walked three times around the long block. It was so much harder than going around the track in Salem. The hill by Lisa Bradshaw's just keeps on going. But we are going to stick with it until it gets easy.
John took Molly and went climbing in the mountains again today. They were gone 4 hours and I was beginning to get worried about them. But they finally came home safe and sound but Molly was a dusty little mess. Tomorrow I must give her a bath.
I spent most of the day breaking down kits and organizing them. Then I worked on a page that I hated so I deleted it and will start over again tomorrow. Somedays I just can't get into scrapping. Imagine that...
I also balanced my checkbook, and did my laundry. I made stir fried vegetable and chicken breasts for dinner. Now after such an exciting day I think I'm going to give it up. Short and sweet post.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for such a cute little dog that loves me. She just thinks I'm wonderful no matter what. Molly has officially stolen my heart.
Ether 12 - Ether 13  Wow, this whole chapter is just filled with stories about faith. I like where it says he will show unto us our weaknesses we can be made strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...