Friday, October 29, 2010

1st Reunion Page

Heather and I walked this morning around in Salem 4 times. It was tons easier than before so I think I am coming back. I am so glad. I thought I had lost all my progress from my vacations.
I came home and did laundry and worked on this page. I love scrapbooking pictures. I brings back all the memories of the fun time I had with my family. More pages will follow.
I am going to try to keep doing pages as I have so many to do. It just seems like I have too much fun in life and take too many pictures. But I love every minutes of it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for this wonderful extended family I belong to and how much I love them and they love me. It's good to go back to your roots and relive all the wonderful memories everyone has to share. That's why I am grateful for reunions.
Section 51 - Section 52  The Lord wanted the saints to live the gospel and share it in Ohio as if they would be there for a long time. In verse 17 that's what it means when it says "act upon this land as for years"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...