Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finished The Book of Mormon on the Way to Idaho

Heather and I walked this morning for an hour. We want to work up to going up Judy's road. That's a steep hill! I packed my bags and at noon we left for Idaho. I couldn't work on pages because it was too light in the car and the front seat was so comfy I just laid back and took a nap and finished reading the Book of Mormon. I started April 26 and finished today. I am quite taken with myself.
We arrived here about 4:30 and the girls were just getting off the bus and Austin was waiting for us. So nice to have someone so excited to see you. Here is Harley with one of her goats. I think goats are stinky but she loves them.
Tommy took the two little kids to piano lessons and I am playing on the computer. I have been sorting pictures and trying to get them to a manageable amount. It's hard because the kids are so cute I don't want to use all of them but it can only be a 2 pager.
Scott is making dinner while we wait for Janna. She had to go to court and do 2 home visits. My daughter the Probation Officer. Who would have thunk it!

Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Scott and Janna and the kids. They always make me feel so good!
Moroni 8 - Moroni 10 I can so relate to to Mormon "I dwell no longer on the horrible scene." It must have been so awful to see such carnage. I loved the end where he speaks of the power of the Holy Ghost and pure love of Christ. It made my heart feel better.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you finished the Book of Mormon. Very good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys for you kind comments. I love you two...

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...