Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk Page

What a wonderful day. Very busy but very good. I walked with Heather our 4 times around. Then I came home and got ready to go to the Temple with Heather. After the Temple I talked with Kathy awhile and then went to the cannery and served our mission. Then I came home and had dinner and now I'm blogging and going to rest my eyes. That's what my mom always said if we accused her of sleeping in her chair at night. She was always just resting her eyes. What a delightful, funny lady she was and probably still is. Heaven is in for a treat.  I miss her sense of humor.
This is the fourth and last page I made at Scrapping Weekend.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my dear friend Kathy. She love me so much and shows me in so many ways. I treasure her friendship. Friends are a blessing in my life and Heavenly Father has sent me many.
4 Nephi 1 - Mormon 1 - As I was reading it struck me that Mormon was 10 years old when he was told about obtaining the plates. At 15 years of age he was visited by the Lord. Such a parallel to Joseph Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...